By using the word “available”, I mean that it is not well tested, and I don’t have enough confidence of it.
The major improvement of this version is about gravity stability and beer profile handling.
- More flexible, and complicated, beer profile. Detail@Github
- New stable gravity condition by checking the gravity differences between current reading and up-to 72 hours ago.
- Specifying gravity condition by apparent attenuation(%), which makes it easier to reuse beer profile. OG must be provided.
- Fermentation progress indication
- It is just a simple indication that the gravity change within last few hours is less than the specified gravity stable threshold.
- Low pass filtered gravity reading
- To filter out wrong readings by bumping, a simple low pass filter is applied, and filtered data is used in beer profile algorithm. The filtered data is shown in this version. (check Github for more detail.)
- (LogViewer) Exporting data to CSV format
- Wrong auxiliary temperature( temperature reading from iSpindel) display
- beer profile related bugs
- (Utility) iSpindel Calibration utility showing the same line for both polynomial.